The LX100 hand-held luxmeter, self-contained and automatic is specially designed for illuminance measurement.
• Illuminance measurement in lux or in foot-candelas for illuminance levels below 10 lux, with 0.1 lux calculation accuracy and with 1% accuracy beyond 150000 lux.
• Instantaneous measurement, display
illuminance for local measurements.
• With timed measurement:
Illuminance min/max values display.
Illuminance averaged value calculation.
• With relative illuminance function:
Allows a relative measurement to a reference
point for the quantification of a luminous
contribution or an illuminance decrease.
• With hold function:
Allows to avoid illuminance noise or to save
on screen local measurement.
Measurement saving when unexpected
power cut occurs.
Sensing element in silicon photodiode, with spectral responsivity in accordance with photonic curve (CIE).
The LX200 hand-held luxmeter, self-contained and automatic, is specially designed for illuminance measurement. It allows storage of datasets for processing on a computer via the LLX200 software.
• Instantaneous illuminance
Displaying of instantaneous / maximum /
• Relative illuminance
Allows a relative measurement to a reference point to quantify a light input or an illuminance decrease.
• Evolution of illuminance according to weather conditions.
Storage of temporal evolution of illuminance for the follow-up of environment conditions.
• Cartography of illuminance – Spatial representation
Coloured representation according to levels obtained for printing of a report (on a computer such as PC).
Calculation of the minimum / average ratio for determination of illuminance uniformity at workstation according to standards*.
• *Compatible with standards:
NF EN 12464-1 Lighting of workplaces (inside)
NF EN 12464-2 Lighting of workplaces (outside)
NF EN 12193 Lighting of sports facilities
The SL100 portable autonomous solarimeter
can measure solar irrigation for the control of photovoltaic and thermal installations on test
or on site.
• Measurement and spot check of solar power in W/m2
• Calculation of energetic exposure
during timed dataset
(Timed: duration of dataset is expressed
• Results (Wh/m2) saved when instrument is switched off.
• Easy to use, for immediate information
• Evaluation of generated electric power,
optimum orientation of solar panels, and
• Choice and determination of thermal or
photovoltaic generators features
The SL200 portable autonomous solarimeter measures the solar irrigation for the control of photovoltaic and thermal installations on test or on site:
• Measurement and spot check of the solar irrigation in W/m²
(instantaneous, average, time-recording,
min/max values, hold function).
• Calculation of the energetic
exposure in Wh/m²
during the timed measures campaign.
• Storage and saving of average values
of power and updating the energetic
exposure calculation every minute.
• Recorded data can be read on the display,
and the graphic function allows a fast
interpretation of the measure file.
• Easy to use, for immediate information.
• Evaluation of the produced electric powers, optimum orientation of solar panels and performances follow-up.
• Analysis of sunshine on site, on short and long-term period.
• Choice and determination of the thermal or
photovoltaic generators features.
• Storage and saving of average values of
power; update of energetic exposure
calculation every minute.
• Easy use of data stored in memory.
• Reading and graphical approximation of data
by 24 hours via transfer data software .